Blackout-RageBlackout-Rage

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Transmigration Transmigration

Stunning

Absolutely amazing. While I found that there wasn't much interaction based on the music (no forced action that is based on the beat or anything) the idea of the game and the wonderful transitions made this game amazing. You have managed to amaze me, congradulations.

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Great Game

Great game, I keep getting addicted to the games you make. Actually having DJ experience, I can say that this isn't really like DJing, but it's great fun. At first, looking at a game that you make, it's easy to see that they're well made, but the best thing is how they pull you in... once you start playing a game like CoolioDJ, you don't want to stop playing it until you can get Rock Master on all the songs. Great work, hope you keep up the greatness and keep making flash games like this.

R.E.M. III R.E.M. III

Great song.

Great work, man. I give you immense credit for being able to make such great music. This one is especially good... Definitely downloading this one. Keep up the great work.

==(Rain Outside)== ==(Rain Outside)==

Very nice.

Great work, here. I really like the melody, and it's nice and calming. Wouldn't say depressing, really... but I like sadder music sometimes. Good stuff you have here, keep making good music.

Buoy responds:

Thanks for the rreview!

Albino 11 Albino 11

Good work.

Another great song. Makes amazing background music, and it can easily be played for long periods of time without making me tired of it. Good work, hoping to hear more of your stuff soon.